Monday, January 11, 2010

DJ Khaled Preps Big Year W/ Rick Ross & Def Jam, "It's Gonna Be A Movie"

News: DJ Khaled Preps Big Year W/ Rick Ross & Def Jam, "It's Gonna Be A Movie"
Sunday, Jan 10, 2010 8:58PM

Written by Cyrus Langhorne


Def Jam South president DJ Khaled has announced his plans for kicking off 2010 and told fans to be on the look-out for Rick Ross' upcoming solo project.

In addition to wishing viewers a happy new year, Khaled also said 2010 would represent Def Jam's "takeover."

"Yeah yeah yeah, DJ Khaled, the road to victory, the year of the victory, 2010, Happy New Year's to everybody," Khaled said in a video recording. "I just wanna send this vlog out to everybody to wish 'em a happy new year, let's get it everybody. Let's all win. Let's win more. All we do is win, you feel me? We the best is the brand, we the best is gonna be on everything. It's gonna be a movie, look out for my album, Victory, it's gonna be a problem. Look out for Ricky Ross, Teflon Don, movie. Shout-out to Young Money, Cash Money out there. You know what it is, you know what I do. Shout-out to my Def Jam team, Def Jam stand up. 2010, Def Jam takeover. I'm going in, it's the year of the victory. Let's get it, happy new year." (Derick G Vimeo)
Fellow producer Pharrell recently released a video speaking on what is to come in 2010.

"Yo, Happy New Year's to everybody," he says, "it's 2010. Everything's about to change. So it's all about this year. So I just wanna thank you guys for supporting us for all these years. Here's looking at you guys. Yesssir." (YouTube)
Producer Jim Jonsin also spoke on his 2010 resolution.

"Thank God every day for the blessings we have. Spend more time with my wife, kids, and family. Seek out and develop new talent. Pay more attention to my other business ventures, non-profit foundation, and work on more creative and challenging projects." (Rap-Up)
Earlier this month, Wu-Tang Clan's Raekwon said he would drop two solo albums this year.

"O I forgot my announcement on jan 1st to give yall so ima tell ya now! "I WILL BE DROPPIN 2 ALBUMS THIS YEAR!" Rt this crack....," he wrote on Twitter. "@ghanie nah solo records @agthekid ill deliver trust me!" (Raekwon's Twitter)

From SOHH.com

http://www.sohh.com/2010/01/dj_khaled_preps_big_year_w_rick_ross_def.html

No comments:

Post a Comment