Saturday, January 2, 2010

Benzino Fires Back At Crooked I, "Suge Knight Left You Butt A** Naked"

News: Benzino Fires Back At Crooked I, "Suge Knight Left You Butt A** Naked"
Saturday, Jan 2, 2010 3:40PM

Written by Biz Jones


Rap veteran Benzino has fired shots back at Slaughterhouse's Crooked I and warned the rapper of trying to silence his recent actions against the hip-hop group.

Speaking through a self-made video, Zino also mocked Crooked's past relationship with former record label owner Suge Knight.

"Okay, first of all, we gonna talk about what that was about, that was about trying to give you f*cking weirdos some f*cking pub in the number one urban selling [magazine]," Zino said in the video. "[Your] cigar isn't even lit, you got this big stupid a** hoody trying to talk like you reading from a script, you're p*ssy Crooked, and you're named after a malt beverage. I know Suge [Knight] done left your a** butt a** naked out there a long time ago. You need to go handle that. Because you don't want none of me. And you talking about guns and stuff, silencers on guns, since we on a gun subject, let me show you this right here...Guns is a part of life, y'all n*ggas pop sh*t -- and then when it comes down to some real sh*t, some real n*gga sh*t, then it's a bunch of 'Oh, I'm not, I'm not.' You dry snitching, there's only one thing worse than a sntich and that's a dry snitch." (Halitosis 2K)
Previously, Crooked asked why Zino was trying to involve guns in their dispute.

"Benzino, yo, real talk, why?," he asked. "You talking too much homie, you doing too much. It's only a couple ways to get out of a beef, man, and you might as well squash this sh*t. I know you was mad because [we] didn't do the motherf*cking interview with your magazine, but that was some other sh*t. You knew what that was about. You shouldn't have even spoke on it or caught feelings. If you a real gangsta, you don't catch feelings over that sh*t. You thinking with your emotions right now. Showing guns on the Internet? N*gga, you on the hip-hop cops radar right now, that's what you just did. Calm down homie, it's not about all that bullsh*t...I got love for Boston, don't even go there. Do not go there, you went too far showing motherf*cking pistols..." (YouTube)
Prior to that, Zino said problems erupted over a situation with Royce Da 5'9's manager.

"I just wanna clarify a few things, you know what I'm saying about this whole Royce Da 5'9 situation and the 'Break To Build' song with Raekwon," Zino says in a video recording. "I had a verse on the song, it's produced by myself -- I had a verse on the song, Rae said he liked the joint and did the second verse and the third verse I held over and he had nothing to do with it. It wasn't really a diss song in the first place because all I did was say a couple of things about Royce in the third verse, in the last two bars or so. But Rae ain't have nothing to do with it, I just wanted to clarify that. Shout-out to everybody over there at IceWater. And also, the whole thing with Slaughterhouse, I felt like the whole thing with Royce's manager, they didn't want to give [my publication] Hip Hop Weekly, the number one urban hip-hop magazine out there, [an interview] but it really wasn't no beef. He said a few things, I said a response. If it was beef now, you know how we doing it." (57th Ave)
Crooked I previously spoke on why he ignored Zino's past taunts.

"Some dudes I have respect for and some dudes I don't," he explained in an interview about rap beefs. "It's like me sitting back and watching Benzino say, 'I respect Crooked but Slaughterhouse is over-rated.' I'm Slaughterhouse. If you disrespect Slaughterhouse then you are disrespecting me. But what am I going to do? I am not going to waste my breath rapping a million bars about somebody. If I did that, I would put it on an album and get paid. I'm not going to air anybody out for free. All of these little beefs pop up and to me they are just silly. To me it's like, you do something to me when I'm on your Coast and I'll do something to you when you're on mine." (All Hip Hop)

From SOHH.com

http://www.sohh.com/2010/01/benzino_fires_back_at_crooked_i_suge_kni.html

No comments:

Post a Comment