Friday, January 1, 2010

Vivica A. Fox On Re-Linking W/ 50 Cent, "I Got This Surprise Call"

News: Vivica A. Fox On Re-Linking W/ 50 Cent, "I Got This Surprise Call"
Thursday, Dec 31, 2009 12:05PM

Written by Rosario Harper



Actress Vivica A. Fox has shared how she came back together with ex-boyfriend 50 Cent for his "Do You Think About Me" music video and her overall reaction to their chemistry.

According to Fox, she was the determining factor that changed the music video's initial direction to focus on her past relationship with 50.

"I always had love for him and I got this surprise call," Fox told television host Mo' Nique. "And [he] said 'I need you,' and I said, 'I know you do.' It was great because we had never worked together before. We had never worked together before and people are fascinated with this connection so you know, we went and did the video and I was really, really honored to do the video but if I can tell this little inside story -- I thought it would be wonderful for me to poke fun at our relationship and the rumors and the craziness and I heard one time I drove through this gate in a grey Range Rover, I was stalking him, this that and the third meanwhile I'm in Baltimore, your hometown, making a film." ("The Mo' Nique Show")
Earlier this year, Rick Ross used 50's relationship with Vivica A. Fox as a beef tool.

"If a b*tch f*ck him, she ends her career," Ross explained. "Look at Vivica, look at Vivica. Any b*tch f*ck that monkey, you're lost, you caught up. Baby, it's like, it's only the fortune. Come on, at least try to hide the sh*t. He ended that b*tch Vivica's career though. She on reality shows now, it's like d*mn. I used to like her, I used to like her. When's the last time you seen her on something...All y'all young ladies, do your business careers a favor, stay away from the monkey, see what he did to Vivica." (The Life Files)
KING Magazine covergirl Tahiry Jose recently spoke on her role in the "Do You" music video.

"Being involved with 50, yes [it's great], the video shoot [laughs]," Tahiry told DJ Whoo Kid in an interview. "He's awesome. No, no, no, he's awesome. He is a very smart person, he's very care-taking. He took very good care of me. See, let me explain something to you, I'm not with the whole [revenge moves], everything that's happening, people have their issues. It is a [coincidence] on my part, I was called for a part in the video, his love interest and I said 'Okay, 50, why not?'" (Radio Planet TV)

From SOHH.com

http://www.sohh.com/2009/12/vivica_a_fox_on_re-linking_w_50_cent_i_g.html

No comments:

Post a Comment