Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Diddy Resorts To Therapy For Love Conflicts, "I Just Have Very Dramatic Mood Swings"

News: Diddy Resorts To Therapy For Love Conflicts, "I Just Have Very Dramatic Mood Swings"
Monday, Dec 28, 2009 10:30AM

Written by Rosario Harper



Rap mogul Diddy recently opened up about how he deals with his relationship disputes and revealed how he resorted to therapy after Biggie Smalls' death over a decade ago.

Speaking in a Playboy Magazine interview, Diddy also cleared up rumors about him being bi-polar.

"I've gone to therapy for relationships I've been in, for tragedies I've been through," he revealed in an interview. "I think therapy is good. I've been called bipolar - I'm not; I just have very drastic mood swings. I went to therapy when Big died, but a lot of my therapy has been with love and relationships. I've had therapy about my relationship with Kim [Porter], about my relationship with Jennifer [Lopez]. Therapy helped me through a lot of those situations." (Ace Showbiz)
Earlier this year, Diddy explained how his "fear" pushed him to cheat on the women he dates.

"A couple years ago, my psychologist came to the conclusion that this is one of the big problems I have as far as maturing in a relationship," Diddy explained in an interview. "After my father got killed, my mother said, 'I'm never getting married again. I don't want men around my children.' So I've never actually been able to witness a husband and wife's love. Sometimes when I see it with my friends, I just find myself staring like a child, because I've never actually seen it before. It's one of the sad parts of my life. When a relationship gets to a certain point, I probably get scared and become a little self-destructive. [If caught cheating,] cry. It might not work, but it at least shows that you care. Godd*mn, this is a deep interview. You didn't ask Will Smith none of this sh*t! Yeah, it hurts me. One of my weaknesses is that I actually have a conscience." (ELLE Magazine)
Reports earlier this month suggested the rap mogul was preparing to tie the knot with long-time girlfriend Kim Porter.

In 2010 it looks like some of us are really trying to grow up and leave certain habits behind. And Sean Puff Combs isn't an exception. The world renowned playboy is said to be cleaning house in a big way! Apparently after three kids, numerous child support issues and a child spawned from outside their union, Diddy is ready to propose to Kim Porter. From what I hear Diddy has purchased a 12 carat diamond engagement ring and has already handed Cassie her walking papers...And I hear there's in even bigger bombshell developing as Puff has [or is} filing for joint custody of his current illegitimate child with Sarah Chapman. My source promises me this information is air tight and won't be denied by the Puffster should be questioned with it. (Gyant Unplugged)
However, Diddy later denied these claims by writing on Twitter.

"About to go to the unveiling of my wax figure at Madame Tussaud's on W 42nd street in NYC! Let's Go!!!," he wrote Tuesday (December 15) evening. "Attention all blogs. Not getting married. Not engaged. Sorry. Where do yall get this stuff from. Have a blessed night...RT @ralphmarston: Success is achieved not at random.Success happens when there is a decision & an effort & a commitment 2 make it happen." (Diddy's Twitter)

From SOHH.com

http://www.sohh.com/2009/12/diddy_resorts_to_therapy_for_love_confli.html

No comments:

Post a Comment