Friday, January 1, 2010

Chris Brown Returns To Twitter, "I Decided To Come Back"

News: Chris Brown Returns To Twitter, "I Decided To Come Back"
Thursday, Dec 31, 2009 11:52AM

Written by Rosario Harper


Just weeks after deleting his Twitter page, Chris Brown has had a change of heart and has re-joined the public social network.

Writing in his first new Tweets, Chris promised to stay for good this time.

"Please Follow me back, Im back on twitter for good now....I was going thru some things but ya boy is back 2010 Lets Go!," he wrote on New Year's Eve. "It might telling you that ur following me & when you click my page ur not because I reactivated my page...so Re Click the FOLLOW button Yes this is really me, I decided to come back & connect with the fans for 2010 its only right because I LOVE yall....So Please ReFollow me My account will be verified again soon!" (Chris Brown's Twitter)
He previously deleted the page in mid-December.

Chris Brown is the latest artist to abandon the service completely, following the precedent set by Miley Cyrus and Lil Wayne. Brown's exit came after a week's worth of Twitter-based ranting about stores not stocking his new album Graffiti. Only a few hours after that revelation, Brown issued his finally tweet: "I wanna thank my fans for all the support," he wrote. "Goodbye!" The old address for his Twitter page now leads to the dreaded "Sorry, that page does not exist!" screen. (MTV)
Soulja Boy Tell Em shared his reaction to Brown's unexpected move.

"I was thinking about that last night man," Soulja Boy told radio personality Tim Westwood. "I just think, I don't know man, you see Miley Cyrus deleted hers and then when he did it I was just thinking like 'Who's gonna be next to delete their Twitter?' I don't never say never because you never know, one day I might just wake-up and be like I don't wanna be on Twitter no more but right now, nah, I don't think I'd ever delete my Twitter. I work hard for them followers, the 1.9 milli's baby. They gonna be disappointed in me man." (Tim Westwood TV)
Kid Cudi previously explained why he deleted his popular Twitter page.

"I have an iPhone and I don't even utilize all of the applications on it," Cudi explained. "Just alone on an iPhone you can have multiple e-mails -- I have two e-mails -- text messaging, some people have AIM on there, MySpace, Facebook -- and I don't even have those things...With Twitter, my two e-mails, text messaging, and my phone ringing, that's just overwhelming. And you gotta think of it like this, what did they do before there were cell phones? Use a pay phone or write a letter. Or you catch 'em at the crib....I think I want to take it back to that. Sometimes it just shouldn't be that easy for you to get in contact with me." (Rap-Up)
From SOHH.com

http://www.sohh.com/2009/12/chris_brown_returns_to_twitter_i_decided.html

No comments:

Post a Comment