Saturday, January 2, 2010

Diddy Is Still A Bachelor, "When I Said 'Just Married' I Was Being Sarcastic"

News: Diddy Is Still A Bachelor, "When I Said 'Just Married' I Was Being Sarcastic"
Saturday, Jan 2, 2010 3:14PM

Written by Rosario Harper


Rap mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs has denied reports suggesting that he has officially tied the knot in marriage with a mystery woman.

Despite saying "Just Married" on a Twitter posting this week, Diddy said he was merely being sarcastic.

"Let's go people!!!! 2010!!!! Our year!!! I love yall!!!," he wrote on New Year's Eve. "Juat married! ... No I didn't get married !!!!! Pls stop asking!!! ... Not $arried. Don't know how this started. I'm not even engaged. 1 day. But not now .. I'm not married people. And las night when I said just married I was being sarcastic. But some people wanna believe anything. But I'm not!!" (Diddy's Twitter)
Last month, reports suggested the rap mogul was ready to settle down.

In 2010 it looks like some of us are really trying to grow up and leave certain habits behind. And Sean Puff Combs isn't an exception. The world renowned playboy is said to be cleaning house in a big way! Apparently after three kids, numerous child support issues and a child spawned from outside their union, Diddy is ready to propose to Kim Porter. From what I hear Diddy has purchased a 12 carat diamond engagement ring and has already handed Cassie her walking papers...And I hear there's in even bigger bombshell developing as Puff has [or is} filing for joint custody of his current illegitimate child with Sarah Chapman. My source promises me this information is air tight and won't be denied by the Puffster should be questioned with it. (Gyant Unplugged)
However, he also denied these claims shortly afterward.

"About to go to the unveiling of my wax figure at Madame Tussaud's on W 42nd street in NYC! Let's Go!!!," he wrote Tuesday (December 15) evening. "Attention all blogs. Not getting married. Not engaged. Sorry. Where do yall get this stuff from. Have a blessed night...RT @ralphmarston: Success is achieved not at random.Success happens when there is a decision & an effort & a commitment 2 make it happen." (Diddy's Twitter)
Diddy recently said he would touch on the subjects of love and emotion for his new album, The Last Train To Paris.

"One of the things we're trying to represent is emotion," Diddy said of the upcoming album. "Not being afraid to show emotion on record. A lot of records out right now -- no disrespect to them, but they're all surface. It's about what people have or a dance. All our records are gonna be about love, feelings and emotion. Last Train to Paris is a love story and the most vulnerable album I've ever been involved in. It's raw emotion -- you get a feeling, a vibe." (MTV)

From SOHH.com

http://www.sohh.com/2010/01/diddy_is_still_a_bachelor_when_i_said_ju.html

No comments:

Post a Comment