Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Unreleased Michael Jackson Record Leaks Online

News: Unreleased Michael Jackson Record Leaks Online
Monday, Jan 4, 2010 11:20AM

Written by Rosario Harper


An unreleased Michael Jackson song called "Another Day" has reportedly leaked online and is allegedly an unheard verse from his duet with Lenny Kravitz.

The track began to make its rounds on the Internet last night (January 3).

Much like 2Pac, Michael Jackson has no problem releasing new music, even though he's ... ya know, dead. An unreleased song called "Another Day" is making the rounds, an alleged duet with Lenny Kravitz. The verse Michael sings seems to be the same as from an older Kravitz song called "Storm." Kravitz gave an interview with Spinner shortly after Michael's death where he mentioned working with him on a song that hadn't been released. Kravitz called it "the most amazing experience I've had in the studio." (TMZ)
On the leaked verse, Jackson declares his love for an estranged person.

"My life, has taken me beyond the planets and the stars," Jackson sings, "and you're the only one that could make me this far/I'll be forever searching for your love...You're the one that makes me go, I can't make it another day/Your'e the fire that keeps me warm, I can't make it another day/How do I get through this storm/I can't make it another day without your love..." ("Another Day")
In a past interview, Kravitz reportedly suggested he has an unreleased track from Jackson.

"I got to work with Michael on a track that has not been released and it was the most amazing experience I've had in the studio. He was funny. Very funny and we laughed the whole time. I also saw what a beautiful father he was. He was a beautiful human being. I am deeply saddened this evening." (Zap 2 It)
The record marks Jackson's latest leaked track since last summer.

If "Another Day" proves to be legitimate, it'll be the second track from Jackson's vault of unreleased material to find its way to the streets. In July 2009, 24 seconds of a Jackson song called "A Place With No Name," a reinterpretation of America's 1971 hit "A Horse With No Name," leaked. (Rolling Stone)

From SOHH.com

http://www.sohh.com/2010/01/unreleased_michael_jackson_record_leaks.html

No comments:

Post a Comment