Friday, January 8, 2010

Omillio Sparks Says Beanie Sigel Should Blame Himself For Jay-Z Conflict, "You Brought That On Yourself"

News: Omillio Sparks Says Beanie Sigel Should Blame Himself For Jay-Z Conflict, "You Brought That On Yourself"
Friday, Jan 8, 2010 3:30PM

Written by Cyrus Langhorne


State Property's Omillion Sparks has spoken up for Jay-Z in light of recent disses made against him by Beanie Sigel.


From Sparks' perspective, Beans could have decided to not re-sign with Jay if there were issues taking place behind closed doors.

"I think it's personal family business," Sparks told DJ Vlad. "Even after all that was said and done, I think [Beans] went to jail, came back and signed a contract again. So if you were already feeling some type of way about what was going on, you should have just been on your joint like 'All right I'm out,' but he came back and re-signed, you brought that on yourself. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me, right? So you come back and something don't go right, now you're mad so I'll just let them feud. It's some personal beef, we'll see the outcome of it later on." (Vlad TV)
State Prop's Freeway also released a song called "Love Is A Battlefield" discussing the conflict.

"I learned when you in t, you should try to get your cake up," Freeway raps. "Half these rap n*ggas girls, without the dresses and the make-up/I was in the hood stressin' with the woes/While my n*gga Beans was doing a year in the wake-up/Everyday I wake up, shootin', robbin'...And I ain't sayin' n*ggas left us in the hood, but we ate our little food, did the dishes, cleaned the plates up/You was eating steak while we was eating Steak Ums/But I never complained, dapped you up and tipped the waiter/Then I, took the Roc, posted up, made a shot/If things ever got hot, worry not, he had the banger on him/Yup, Philly n*ggas live the code...If I can't get the president on the phone, I'm fine, 'cause I got the evidence, the plaques at my home..." ("Love Is a Battlefield")
Sigel recently suggested Hov has plans to link with Nas for an "Empire State of Mind" remix diss record.

"I'm nice at chess too," Sigel told radio personality DJ On & On. "They say he got a record supposed to come out, the remix to the New York sh*t, he's poppin' shots at me, poppin' shots at 50 [Cent] but he pulled Nas on the record hoping that a n*gga will respond to it and come at Nas and Nas is gonna come right back, he ain't gonna hold no punches, he's gonna come right back. He should come right back but look at the moves. I see that. I'm not worried about Nas, I did that already. I did that already. In defense of him I did that already. I was there when dude was in the studio on the couch scratching his head under pressure." (Jump The Turn Style)
Beans is currently prepping the release of a joint album with Free called Roc Boys.

The Roc Boys are back. XXLMag.com has learned that Beanie Sigel and Freeway will be dropping a collaborative street album next month. The disc, titled The Roc Boys, features 13 tracks and will come out on independent label Siccness Records. It features appearances by DMX, Young Chris and the other members of State Property. (XXL Mag)

From SOHH.com

http://www.sohh.com/2010/01/omillio_sparks_says_beanie_sigel_should.html

No comments:

Post a Comment