Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Alfamega Speaks On His Children Being Attacked At Club Crucial

Alfamega Speaks On His Children Being Attacked At Club Crucial
01.05.10 | by Danielle Harling

In an exclusive interview with AllHipHop.com, Atlanta rapper Alfamega shared the details regarding the attack on his two children that took place on Christmas Eve at Atlanta’s Club Crucial, which is owned by Atlanta rapper T.I.

Although Alfamega did not reveal what caused the violent altercation he did explain that his daughter was stabbed multiple times and when her brother attempted to intervene he was also beaten, resulting in a broken jaw.

"I had a talk with Tip’s uncle Derrick, who co-owns Club Crucial," Alfamega told AllHipHop.com. "I was like ‘my daughter got stabbed up there dog and my son got his jaw fractured. He ‘was like huh? I didn’t know that.’ They didn’t know, they people they got into it with didn’t know they were my children. I was told that my children wasn’t in the wrong. The girls and the dudes attacked her and stabbed her and basically my son jumped in cause they were attacking his sister and somebody hit him from the blindside.”

Although Alfamega’s daughter did suffer from a collapsed lung and several stab wounds she has already been released from the hospital.

“…At the end of the day, it’s all about what I want to do. And I don’t want no street retaliation of violence. It’s a new year. And all in a nutshell they didn’t know. I would look at it different if they knew they was my children. And I don’t wish that upon nobodies children,” said Alfamega.

Back in May of last year, Alfamega was dropped from Grand Hustle after it was revealed the he had served as an informant for the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).

It is unclear if any criminal charges will be made as a result of the attack.

From HipHopDx.com

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.10372/title.alfamega-speaks-on-his-children-being-attacked-at-club-crucial

No comments:

Post a Comment