Thursday, December 24, 2009

Game Leaves X-Mas Records For Snoop Dogg, "I Don't Really Wanna Do No Christmas Songs"

News: Game Leaves X-Mas Records For Snoop Dogg, "I Don't Really Wanna Do No Christmas Songs"
Thursday, Dec 24, 2009 7:30AM

Written by Cyrus Langhorne



On the verge of Christmas, Game shared his thoughts on whether he could see himself putting together a holiday album and detailed why Snoop Dogg is the perfect candidate for bringing in St. Nick cheer.

While passing up the opportunity to drop holiday records for 2009, Game playfully took on the idea of what he could call his songs if he did go forward.

"I don't know where to start, man, unless I just call that motherf*cker R.E.D. Riding Hood or something," Game laughingly explained in an interview. "[laughs] I don't know man. But yeah, that's more, Snoop can do that. Snoop's whole thing, like, he can get -- Snoop is colorful. He can go anyway. Game don't really wanna do no Christmas songs." (Rap-Up TV)
Snoop's Christmas In Tha Dogg House was released last December.


Looks like the Doggfather has the holiday spirit and plans on spreading cheer with his upcoming Christmas album, Snoop Dogg Presents Christmas In Tha Dogg House. The digital release will include exclusive holiday tracks from the rap star and his cohorts, Tha Dogg Pound, Soopafly, Bad Lucc, Damani, J. Black and The Hustle Boyz. (The Boom Box)
Jim Jones previously spoke with SOHH about dropping his 2008 X-Mas mixtape, A Tribute To Bad Santa.

"It's got a lot of funny Christmas stories," said Jones. "You know, sh*t that happens when we was coming up and we giving you some real hard Christmas music. Get you a couple of Christmas carols in there, some Christmas struggles in there and put it on the shelves." (SOHH)
Game is currently working on his fourth solo project.

"The R.E.D. Album has presented me the opportunity to make the type of music I've always wanted to make and I'm free," he explained in an interview. "I have no beefs and there's nothing holding me back. I'm just having fun in the studio and I'm just recording man. I'm having the time of my life. Pharrell is my best hip-hop friend to date. Working with him has been nothing short of a catastrophic portion and every day that I can get in with that cat is different." (Metro Mix)

From SOHH.com

http://www.sohh.com/2009/12/game_leaves_x-mas_records_for_snoop_dogg.html

No comments:

Post a Comment