Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Fashawn May Drop Christmas Gift

Fashawn May Drop Christmas Gift
12.22.09 | by Andres Tardio


Fashawn had an impressive 2009 with the release of his critically acclaimed debut Boy Meets World. Recently, the Fresno representative spoke to HipHopDX about his forthcoming projects and more.

When asked about his next album, he replied that he's been working on it steadily since releasing his debut.

"I'll tell you this," he said. "I haven't stopped working. You know what I'm saying? I'll just leave it like that."

There is no set date for the next album as of yet.

Fans need not worry, however. New music may be coming very soon.

"I might drop some shit on Christmas, man," he said of his plans.

"Some spsecial shit I was working on when I was in L.A. while I was living out there," he added.

"I was just recording a lot of tracks...I might drop some of that on Christmas, man...I might just leak it out...You never know."

If he does decide to drop a tape on Christmas, it will come only a few months after The Antidote, a tape he dropped entirely produced by Alchemist in September.

Fashawn is fresh off what touring with The Grouch, Mistah F.A.B. and his partner Exile.

From HipHopDX.com

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.10322/title.fashawn-may-drop-christmas-gift

No comments:

Post a Comment