Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Waka Flocka Flame Details Shooting

Waka Flocka Flame Details Shooting
January 25, 2010 12:01:00 AM CST | by Slava Kuperstein


Atlanta rapper Waka Flocka Flame recently called into radio station Hot 107.9 to discuss the botched robbery that left him with two gunshot wounds last week.

The Gucci Mane cohort called into the Durrty Boys' segment on the radio staiton, giving his account of what transpired during the robbery.

“I really can’t breathe that good, but I’ma break it all down,” said Flocka at a measured pace. “All I know was somebody was sent to kill me, but he was so scared, that he let me get out the car and grab what I tried to give to him. [He] hit me in my arm and my whole right side went out, so I couldn’t get him. But trust me, he coulda did the job if he wasn’t scared. That’s the word out to him and his people. I’m straight though, it just broke one of my ribs.”

Flocka added, "Shout out to everybody that’s been hating on me. Y’all can’t stop me.”

Before the incident, Wacka Flocka FLame was working on a mixtape with DJ Holiday, who says the rapper has recorded numerous tracks with well-known acts.

From HipHopDX.com

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.10502/title.waka-flocka-flame-details-shooting

1 comment:

  1. Waka Flocka is just another pet for gucci to make plenty of money of off. Him getting shot doesn't make him smart or cool, it makes him look stupid for a image. Being the public enemy doesn't make you exactly a wise guy. But in some people's minds they tend to think so.

    ReplyDelete