Wednesday, January 20, 2010

T.I. To Release New Album This Year

T.I. To Release New Album This Year
January 19, 2010 12:01:00 PM CST | by Danielle Harling


It seems that after being released from prison Atlanta rapper T.I. is eager to begin work creating new music. The rapper is even expected to release an album before the year is up.

“Whatever You Like” producer Jim Jonsin recently spoke with T.I. and then shared with Rap-Up.com what the rapper had to say.

“It doesn’t seem like he missed a beat,” Jonsin told Rap-Up.com. “He was so upbeat, his spirits were up, and he’s excited to be out and working. He hasn’t changed, he sounded exactly like he did when I talked to him months before he went in.”

Jonsin also revealed that T.I. is in the studio and “definitely working on an album for this year right now.” He also explained that he’s leaving all the direction to T.I.

“That’s really going to be determined by him. We’re supposed to get together or talk more about it soon,” said Jonsin. “But his last album was great and his sound already does really well, so I wouldn’t see him changing too much.”

Just last month, December 22, 2009 to be exact, T.I. was released from an Arkansas prison after serving six months. He currently resides in a halfway house in the Atlanta area.

From HipHopDX.com

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.10465/title.ti-to-release-new-album-this-year

No comments:

Post a Comment