Monday, January 18, 2010

B.G. Gets "Bad" W/ Lil Boosie, Announces Joint Album

News: B.G. Gets "Bad" W/ Lil Boosie, Announces Joint Album
Monday, Jan 18, 2010 12:40PM

Written by Rosario Harper


Hots Boys' B.G. has announced plans to drop an upcoming joint album with incarcerated rapper Lil Boosie.

The rapper revealed the album's title during a backstage concert interview.

"Me and Lil Boosie got an album coming out called Bad Azz & Gizzle," he revealed in an interview. "You know what I'm saying, so, be on the look-out, the streets is watching, ya heard me?" (Southern Smoke TV)
B.G. recently spoke on Boosie serving time on a drug conviction.

"I gotta' hold him down while he's gone and I'm gonna' keep my word on that. Yeah, I'm gonna' keep my word on that and hold him down. We got some hot sh*t together, like man. It's for the streets. The streets have been disappointed. That's why records haven't been doing as good as they used to do. We're going off with the label thinks is a hit and not following the backyard." (Word of South)
Last month, the rapper revealed that he was no longer signed to T.I.'s Grand Hustle Records.

"I'm gonna be a free agent," he revealed in an interview. " I'm gonna sit down with the people that closest to me like my manager and lawyers and see what's the best route to do. [Grand Hustle,] no, all that's over with. [T.I.] was the executive producer of the project with me when it was on Atlantic. After the situation with him and the Hip Hop Awards, they kind of froze up on me, kept pushing the album back. This was pre-recession. Once I felt like they were playing with me, I stopped calling, got back doing what I was doing, creating another opportunity." (Hip Hop Wired)
There is also speculation he might make a return to Cash Money Records.

With the talk of a Hot Boys reunion and album, some would speculate that the rapper might find a nesting ground at his own home and align himself with Baby and Cash Money once again. "If the numbers right, if it makes sense." Whatever road the rapper chooses to walk down and whoever decides to do business, B.G.'s track records shows a man that will truly be an asset to whatever team will allow him to play. (Keep It Trill)
No further details on the B.G./Lil Boosie album have been revealed as of now.

From SOHH.com

http://www.sohh.com/2010/01/bg_gets_bad_w_lil_boosie_announces_joint.html

No comments:

Post a Comment