Sunday, February 21, 2010

Drake On Kanye West's "Good A** Job" LP

News: Drake On Kanye West's "Good A** Job" LP, "It's Going To Be One Of The Best Hip-Hop Albums In The Past 10 Years"
Friday, Feb 19, 2010 3:50PM

Written by Rosario Harper

Young Money's Drake has vouched for Kanye West's upcoming Good A** Job album and said it would be the decade's top hip-hop release.

According to Drake, Ye is also working on debut album, Thank Me Later.

The Canadian rapper-singer revealed to GQ magazine that he has been in Hawaii laying down tracks for both his and Mr. West's albums. When asked how they divide time between the two projects, Drake joked, "More like we work on his album until he gets tired." Little is known about West's fifth studio effort, but the Young Money star offered his inside take. "His album is going to be one of the best hip-hop albums in the last 10 years," he declared. (Rap-Up)
Writing through his popular Twitter page, G.O.O.D. Music's Big Sean publicly announced Ye's next LP title.

"Up n at em!!! Time to go to Hawaii! To work on the best 2 albums of all time. Mne "Finally Famous" n Kanye's graduation!," Sean wrote mistakingly Sunday (February 14) morning. "I mean "Good ass Job" not Graduation. I was sleepy as h*ll when tweeted that sh*t! Happy Valentines Day! Everybody be safe... N Don't break my aching heart! Show me love back! I'm off to Hawaii... Luv y'all!" (Big Sean's Twitter)
Last month, Ye wrote in his popular daily blog about returning to the studio.

"FIRST OF ALL, I WANT TO THANK EVERYBODY FOR THEIR CONSTANT LOVE AND SUPPORT OVER THESE PAST 6 YEARS!," he wrote Saturday (January 2). "I'M SO HAPPY TO BE BACK IN THE STUDIO MAKING NEW MUSIC. I WILL BRING YOU THE BEST I HAVE TO OFFER WITH THE SAME DEDICATION THAT KOBE HAS ON THE COURT. IT'S FUNNY HOW SO MANY RAPPERS GET WORSE AS THEIR CAREERS STRETCH OUT BUT TRUE POETS GET BETTER." (Kanye West's Blog)
He was also vocal in discussing his absence from hip-hop during a Kid Cudi concert last month.

"I had to get up out this motherf*cker for a second," Ye told the crowd. "I love the game so much and I'm so passionate about it that I just can't take this sh*t sometimes. And if they take everything away from me it wouldn't f*cking matter. Artists be too concerned about their well-being sometimes. Artists be too scared to stand up for something. They scared to lose they f*cking house or they scared to lose their record deal. I sold my soul to the devil, I know it's a crappy deal/At least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal." (Miss Info TV)
No further details have been released as of now.

From SOHH.com

http://www.sohh.com/2010/02/drake_on_kanye_wests_good_a_job_lp_its_g.html

No comments:

Post a Comment