Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kid Cudi Changes Album Title, Gets More Personal

Kid Cudi Changes Album Title, Gets More Personal
April 21, 2010 01:04:00 AM CDT | by Edwin Ortiz

After a few months floating around Cudder: The Revolution of Evolution as his sophomore disc title, Cleveland rapper Kid Cudi has now changed the name to Man On The Moon II: The Legend Of Mr. Rager.


Taking to his blog, the G.O.O.D. Music artist explained what fans can expect on the new album. “[Man On The Moon II] is dark by nature and instead of bringing you into my dreams like my first album, I’m bringing you into my reality, good and bad. It will explain more of who I am as well as pushing the envelope musically.”


Cudi also stated he has scraped the collaborative theme of Cudder for a project that is more personal as he added, “A lot of you have read the news and think they know Cudi, got some slick shit to say amongst your peers or just flat out hate me but you haven’t the slightest clue of who I am. I will tell the story of Mr. Rager.”


Man On The Moon II: The Legend Of Mr. Rager is tentatively scheduled for an August release, with expected features from Chip Tha Ripper and Ratatat.

From HipHopDX.com

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.11084/title.kid-cudi-changes-album-title-gets-more-personal

No comments:

Post a Comment