Monday, March 15, 2010

50 Cent's Bodyguard Arrested After Attack On Photog

50 Cent's Bodyguard Arrested After Attack On Photog
March 15, 2010 11:03:00 AM CDT | by Danielle Harling

A bodyguard for rapper 50 Cent has been charged with assault after allegedly attacking two photographers in Copenhagen, Denmark.

According to the New York Daily News, the incident took place while photographers were waiting for 50 Cent to leave Copenhagen’s Skt. Petri Hotel.

"I feared for my life," photographer Nikoloj Vraar explained to RadarOnline. "One of 50 Cent's bodyguards came out and told us to leave. The next thing I knew, he grabs my throat and tried to strangle me. He cut off my airway, and I couldn't breathe. He took my camera and deleted photos."

Vraar was immediately taken to the hospital to be checked out and was very clear about pressing charges against 50’s bodyguard.

"I will be going straight to the police station and complete whatever paperwork is necessary," said Vraar.

50 Cent, who was in Copenhagen for a performance, was not outside the hotel when the incident took place.

From HipHopDX.com

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.10834/title.50-cents-bodyguard-arrested-after-attack-on-photog

1 comment:

  1. really a great story will you pleas tell me why he attack on photographer

    ReplyDelete